Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Creme Eggs! It is the one candy that I live for and since you can only find them at Easter well it makes them taste even better. Anytime you wait a year it has to be good. Right? Every year the Easter Bunny comes and brings Madie many different kinds of candy, games, etc but NO creme eggs since she has specifically asked him not to bring her any." I can't stand those things" is what she would say. Like most kids that is what she says when she has never even put her lips to it. This year as Rob and I were getting ready to send a little note to the Bunny, Madie made a request. Daddy can you and Momma ask the Easter Bunny to bring me some of those Chocolate Creme Eggs like you see on TV? My reply....Oh Yes Ma'am we sure can and if he forgets...Momma will buy you some. See where this is going? Anyway, I was reminded quickly that I am on a diet and there will be NO creme eggs for me this year. Sigh! I don't know how I will make it till next year! Dang fat gene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our second child:Scotty
No comments:
Post a Comment